Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Copy proces of backup job

Hi,

I have 4 backup schedules and wanted to alter them just a notch (time of day). I found out that the gui was not working properly for that purpose, so instead I located the config files for the schedules to alter the info there and that worked a lot better.

Firstly I took a copy of the old files, and then deleted the not needed info in the original (all my "-excludes" from last year). I kept my old schedules and just changed the time of day.

When I ran the jobs they all of a sudden has included a copy process which ofcourse is not working since I don't have that option in my setup and it was never configured in the old schedule (new one is a copy)!? Where did that come from and how can I disable it?

Thank you for any help!

Best Regards
Lars
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hmmm, not much response on this one...

If it is possible to create a copy process in a backup schedule (consciously or not) it surely must be possible to remove it again?

Nobody has a clue where to do it?

Brgds!
Lars
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Nobody seems to know the answer so I will close it down...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.