New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Admiral
Admiral

DP 10.02 VMware GRE restore not working

Jump to solution

Hello,

CM windows 2012 R2, DP 10.02 

VMware 6.0

Trying to restore using VMware GRE web based. The backups are done as cache backup on StoreOnce 3540 catalyst store.

when trying to select the backup, select disk and as click send request getting below error:

Error! Connection to agent ended (final repeat).

Any help how to fix this

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Lieutenant Commander Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Hi,

I had this issue and received the following hotfixes through support:

-DP1002_b308_QCCR2A77362_HF3
- DP1002_B308_QCCR2A77362_HF4_WIN

Installing these fixes immediatly fixed our problem and GRE was working again.
We have Windows mount proxies and are using the vCenter Appliance.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello

Please open a support call you need to inatll some hotfixes

https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/LID/QCCR2A77362

Best Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Admiral
Admiral

Hello JBasilio,

Can you please provide me fix number so I can ask support to provide me that. I have already open case SD02129175.

I have already few fixes in my enviornemnt for scheduler issues and multiple gateway object copy jobs as below:
DP1002_B308_QCCR2A78222_HF1
DP1002_B308_QCCR2A77330_HF1

ALso now I am seeing new error after deleting and readding my mount proxy. error as below:
Log on to Virtual Center skvc01.emaarec.com could not be performed.
Details:Web service error: Try Again

Thanks,
Syed

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Syed

Hotfixes provided are for different issue\modules nor related to GRE feature, please work together engineer assigned to your case he is working in right direction.

Provide new set of debugs for to be sure that HF mentioned previously is needed and we will provide to you.

Best Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Lieutenant Commander Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Hi,

I had this issue and received the following hotfixes through support:

-DP1002_b308_QCCR2A77362_HF3
- DP1002_B308_QCCR2A77362_HF4_WIN

Installing these fixes immediatly fixed our problem and GRE was working again.
We have Windows mount proxies and are using the vCenter Appliance.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.