Highlighted
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

DP 10.10 update. at 10.50, error in Home option

Hello everyone, we have made the update from DP 10.10 to version 10.50, we have found an error in the Home option since it shows Error messages and does not show updated information of the DP (license, servers, etc.), it seems that it does not have Connection. Apparently the rest of the option is fine, any idea what it can be?
Thanks in advance for your support and excuse my English.

update: I realize that the scheduled backup tasks are not running, it must be due to the error in the Home option as it affects the Scheduler.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Commander Commander
Commander

@RCASTILLOS,

I had same issue before. in this case either you have to restart all the DP services or restart DP Server.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Thanks for your answer, and restart the DP server getting the same result 😞 .
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Finally the solution to the connection with the server was to repair the DP with the installer and there only the connection with the server was corrected (Image 2).
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.