Frequent Contributor.

DP 8.00 IDB backup error

Jump to solution

I get this error whenever i try to backup idb:

[Normal] From: OB2BAR_POSTGRES_BAR@XXX "DPIDB" Time: 5/26/2015 10:36:35 AM

Check of the Internal Database consistency succeeded

[Critical] From: OB2BAR_POSTGRES_BAR@XXX "DPIDB" Time: 5/26/2015 10:36:35 AM
An error occurred during file search

I checked the database with "omnidbcheck -extended" and everything is fine. Also, i restarted dp services.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.. TapeDrive Kille Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: DP 8.00 IDB backup error

Jump to solution

do you have access to C:/ProgramData/OmniBack/server/db80/keystore/catalog ? You can also try stoping services and killing all Postgress services running, then try again.

Pablo Alv Siles
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. TapeDrive Kille Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

do you have access to C:/ProgramData/OmniBack/server/db80/keystore/catalog ? You can also try stoping services and killing all Postgress services running, then try again.

Pablo Alv Siles
0 Likes
mihaib200 Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Jump to solution

OK, thank you. I killed all postgres processes, restarted dp services and now everything is fine.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.