Highlighted
Vladimir_Semin Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

DP 8.13 & Catalist: poor media

Hello People!

A have a backup spec with Catalist on D2D 4500 Device.

This backup works fine, all logs from all sessions good.

But when recovery was needed - i found error with this action - becouse one of media poor!

On 2D2 i see this media, no errors on it and contains some data (which we need).

When i trying to verify this media from DP - error [159:13136] .

Is there a way to return this data from this catalist media?

Thanks and have a nice day! -)

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: DP 8.13 & Catalist: poor media

Hi Vladimir,

Well this sounds like there has been a corruption on the media. Verification works like a restore to a null device. If this fails there is something seriously wrong. As a result the media is flagged poor. You could try to recycle and export the media and try importing it again. If this also fails it might be a impossible to get the data back from this media.

Regards,
Sebastian Koehler

---
Please use the Like button below, if you find this post useful.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.