regards
hussein
0 Likes
6 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: DP 9 certificate inactive

Hi Hussein,

This might be correct since the Data Protector 9 certification was "available until 28-AUG-2017". according to the HPE Learning Portal.

I hope there will be a replacement certification based on Data Protector 10 by Micro Focus soon. If I hear something I'll revert on this item.

Regards,
Sebastian Koehler

---
Please use the Like button below, if you find this post useful.
0 Likes
kimlock Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi Hussein,

Do you mind editing this post now that you have an answer. It seems you are exposing your confidential learner ID.

Kim

0 Likes
husseinabuodeh Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

thanks for your feedbacks

the point here that we need this cirtificate for the partnership

so how can we manage that with the cirtificate status inactive and we are required to have it for the partnership ?

regards
hussein
0 Likes
husseinabuodeh Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

and how can i get access to my certificate?

regards
hussein
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Hussein,

As a Micro Focus partner your should try to register at https://microfocuspartner.force.com.

There is also a new learning portal where you can migrate your HPE learning history. The learning portal is https://microfocus-external.sabacloud.com.

I had to send several mails to them to make it work for my company, but now everything looks fine. I also learned that the ATP Data Protector v9 is still accepted by Micro Focus. 🙂

Regards,
Sebastian Koehler

---
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi @husseinabuodeh,

Not sure if you have received an e-mail from Micro Focus, but there is finally a replacement for HP ATP - Data Protector v9. In addition to Data Protector the PTC - Information Management Presales Technical Certification 2017 will also cover Backup Navigator and VM Explorer.

Regards,
Sebastian Koehler

---
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.