Mazlan Ameen Absent Member.
Absent Member.

DP Backup Size

Hi,

Whenever i do a fullBackup , eventhough the full backup is successfully completed,the backup size on the backup report is not showing the actual data size of the drives.

Example, i backed up D drive which 50 GB in size,but the fully backup Job report is showing only 20GB is backed Up. No errors or warning.

Kindly advise if i missout any settings on my full Backup.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Eemans Dany Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: DP Backup Size

Hi,

Check your backup spec, are all files and folder selected.
May be there are files / folders created but not selected for backup.

Hint, to make sure al folders and sub folders are selected, select at the highest possibible folder or drive.

Dany
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.