(DP) Support Tip EADR related
CM & Client : Windows server 2008 R2 Service Pack1, 9.04 bundle patches was installe on both server.
OS : windows server 2008 R2
DP gets the error with CONFIGURATION objects:
The disaster recovery wizard was unable to get recovery information for the selected clients. This information can be restored from CONFIGURATION object, but there’s no appropriate backup.
Analysis and suggestions:
From session report:
1． From backup session report, customer do have a valid CONFIGURATION backup:
[Normal] From: VBDA@sct-ccp.sctcn.com "CONFIGURATION:" Time: 4/1/2016 4:35:35 PM
Successfully collected Automatic DR data.
2. From cell_info file (same also from GUICORE debug file):
-host "sct-ccp" -os "microsoft amd64 wNT-6.1-S" -mac 90b11c917686 -da A.09.00 -ma A.09.00 -cc A.09.00 -autodr A.09.00 -docs A.09.00 -ts_core A.09.00
-host "sct-ccp.sctcn.com" -os "microsoft amd64 wNT-6.1-S" -mac 90b11c917686 -da A.09.00 -ma A.09.00 -cc A.09.00 -autodr A.09.00 -docs A.09.00 -ts_core A.09.00
There are two hostname for the same host imported.
Please add any, any user to admin group under Users context.
Export both clients from cell and import only one client name
If still failed, please:
1. Install the latest DP patches
2. Collect backup debug files and session report.(from both CM and client)
3. provide with AUTODR.log and AUTODR.old.log file from sct-ccp.sctcn.com.
4. SRD file located at cell manager at C:\ProgramData\OmniBack\Config\Server\dr\srd\<client>.local
5. Drecovery.ini file located at cell manager at C:\ProgramData\OmniBack\Config\Server\dr\p1s\<client>.local
6. Debug logs when creating EADR recovery image from cell, such as GUICORE, RESTORE, srdx.dll, MANAGER, DBSM, ... of the latest attempt to create EADR recovery image for client
After import only one client name, problem solved.