cheesytime Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Data Protector 6.11 GUI for WIndows

Jump to solution
Hello,

I had Data Protector 5 and always used the Data Protector Manager (GUI) to manage all my backup needs from a Windows machine, where do I find the newest Manager for Windows 2003?

We have a 6.11 Cell Manager but I cant find the manager for 6.11 altho the 5.5 one seems to be working fine until now.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Patrick Terlist
New Member.

Re: Data Protector 6.11 GUI for WIndows

Jump to solution
Hello,

check the installation medium. From that you will be able to install the GUI.

Regards,
Patrick
Best regards,
Patrick
5 Replies
Patrick Terlist
New Member.

Jump to solution
Hello,

check the installation medium. From that you will be able to install the GUI.

Regards,
Patrick
Best regards,
Patrick
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
I installed the Cell Manager on HP-UX, cant find any exe file for Windows in there...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shoghi Martinez Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Windows setup are no part of any unix installation media you must download the Installation media for windows, run setup and select "User interface", this will install the GUI

HTH
Shoghi

Do not forget assign points
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
I have downloaded the Windows DVD as well B6960MAE Product name HP Data Protector Starter Pack DVD E-Media
Version: 6.11
Software specification: Software, HP DP 6.11 for Windows_Netware_Media Operations ( B6960-15007-01.zip )

I cannot find the user interface in there, pelase help or provide a download link, im lost
0 Likes
Shoghi Martinez Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
The user interface is not a separate component, you must start the setup and choose client installation, there you can select the user interface option.

HTH
Shoghi.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.