Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
BHLee Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Data Protector 9.0 manual

Data Protector A.09.00 사용법 숙지해야 하는데 매뉴얼이 없어서 고생이네요.

한글/영문 매뉴얼 위치한 링크 좀 알려주세요.

감사합니다.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Parvez_AL Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Data Protector 9.0 한글/영문 매뉴얼 부탁드립니다.

Hi Byung,

Thank you for choosing HPE Support Community. Could you please re-post your question here in English? This will help everybody in the Forum understand the discussion and allow them to participate as well. Thanks.

Regards,
Parvez_AL
(I am a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Employee)
0 Likes
BHLee Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I had posted above message on the Korean support page, but looks like it was posted here.

Anyway, I'm looking for a user manual of DP 9.0 in English and Korean(if possible).

My company has a backup system with StoreOnce 4500 and our IT guy left the compnay quite suddenly.  I have to manage it until a new IT staff is hired.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello

Into your cell manager check Docs folder and you will find all manuals available

C:\Program Files\OmniBack\Docs

Best Regards

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.