Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Data Protector 9 specification

Jump to solution

Hi,

Can someone give me the link on the document about the Data Protector technical specification ? (if it exists ???) I don't found it. Why is it too complicate to get it in the HP website ?

I would like to get more information about the database (meta data) limitation/capacity. Because I have DP6.20 and I wish to upgrade on DP9. My concern is if the DB of meta data needs more space, I need to know if I need more disk space on the Cell Manager server. Getting the official spec is better.

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Data Protector 9 specification

Jump to solution
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Download free trial, documentation is part of the SW, no need to install it, maybe you can download it separately but I don't know where.

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/software-solutions/data-protector-backup-recovery-software/index.html

Kind regards, Jan

Was my answer helpful? Please reward me with kudos.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.