Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
A.W.R Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Data Protector Management pack for SCOM software download availability

HI,

Does anyone know where I can obtain a copy of the Data Protector Management Pack for SCOM v10.10 software? We have recently implemented a SCOM environment. We are interested in testing this environment. I tried the download center which are referenced in the release notes, but I could not find it there. I tried the Micro Focus software entitlement site, but I could only find Data Protector, and Navigator. Is it included in the Data Protector software kit?

If anyone can advise I would appreciate your input.

Thanks.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Data Protector Management pack for SCOM software download availability

Hi A.W.R.

I was not able to found the software or any way to download it. 

I will suggest you contact sales department to request more information about this software. 

As I know, this software is not the same DP itself, is different. 

Sales Contacts: https://www.microfocus.com/about/contact/

Regards, 

Andres Fallas Salazar
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a LIKE by clicking on the bottom at the left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes

Re: Data Protector Management pack for SCOM software download availability

Hello,

I search it for a while now... Do you have been able to find it ??

Thank you,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.