Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Data Protector and Solaris 10

Hi We are running HP Data Protector 5.10

I've been told this does not support Solaris 10.. ?

Is there a patch update from HP or does my company need to purchase a A license for the software update. ?

Rgs

Dennis
0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Data Protector 5.x does not support solaris 10, im not sure about data protector 6.x has anyone tried data protector 6 with solaris 10?
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

hi

DATA PROTECTOR 5.5 support solaris 10,you must installed this followed patches:

- PHSS_33187 (PA RISC patch - CORE packet)
- PHSS_33629 (PA RISC patch - DA packet)
- PHSS_33631 (PA RISC patch - MA packet)
rgs

walter crespi
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

If you have an active support contract, the upgrade to 5.5 or 6.0 is free to you. Just ask your support contract administrator for the media.

Thanks,
Scott
HP Support
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi This does not work

When i download the patches i run the script and then i have check sum errors, seems like a problems with the patches

help ?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.