Khuevu2812
Senior Member.

Data protector linux service

Jump to solution

Hi all,

I've installation agent Data Protector in Linux 7 and import Linux agent at Cell Manager. I want to check omni service and location of DP agent ? What should I do. 

Thanks a lot,

Vu 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Data protector linux service

Jump to solution

Hello @Khuevu2812,

The agent is currently started via xinetd. Please run systemctl status xinetd and look for omni. The agent is installed to /etc/opt/omni, /opt/omni and /var/opt/omni.

Regards,
Sebastian Koehler

---
Please use the Like button below, if you find this post useful.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Data protector linux service

Jump to solution

Hello @Khuevu2812,

The agent is currently started via xinetd. Please run systemctl status xinetd and look for omni. The agent is installed to /etc/opt/omni, /opt/omni and /var/opt/omni.

Regards,
Sebastian Koehler

---
Please use the Like button below, if you find this post useful.

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.