ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Dataprotector 6.1 Old Full Backups not available

Jump to solution

I have Data protector 6.1 and connected fiber with MSL6060, as I perform a full backup for example on sunday, and another full backup is made at monday. the result will be that I can't find any file or the tree directory is empty in the session of the sunday backup. any ideas how to fix this problem

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Has this ever worked for you? Are you aware of the difference of data protection and cataloge protection? Have you change Filesystem options; logging to "no log" in the backup specification?

Regards,

Sebastian

---
Please use the Like button below, if you find this post useful.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..
have you set your data and catalog protection correctly?
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Yes, as the Protection set to permenant

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Has this ever worked for you? Are you aware of the difference of data protection and cataloge protection? Have you change Filesystem options; logging to "no log" in the backup specification?

Regards,

Sebastian

---
Please use the Like button below, if you find this post useful.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I will try it, and inform you with the result

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

it worked... thansk for the support

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.