Respected Contributor.. Elfegume Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

ERROR Reason: Internal Server Error -->Tab Home

Jump to solution

Hello,

I install de new DP 10.40 on Windows 2016.

During the show this message:

Drivers.PNG

The install finish ok, but when I open de Cell console and click on HOME tab show this message:

ERROR_Reaseon.PNG

The DP work ok, but always show this pop-up and I don't khnow is important and how I can delete this message.

Best regards!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: ERROR Reason: Internal Server Error -->Tab Home

Jump to solution

Hello @Elfegume,

First of all, the HPE driver warning must be from the old Data Protector version being uninstalled as part of the upgrade. The new drivers are signed by Micro Focus. I can tell you this is totally unrelated to the Internal Server Error.

For the Internal Server Error I guess I found the issue using your screenshot. I see you're running a Spanish localisation. My client with that problem is running a German localisation on their Cell Manager. Never seen this problem in my lab where I use an English display language (and German regional settings).

So I installed the German language kit and changed the display language to German, too. After reboot of the server the Dashboard produced the same issue. As an intermediate action you could install the English language kit and change the display language to English.

2019-07-26_10h23_07.png

I passed this all to support and wait for a fix now.

Regards,
Sebastian Koehler

---
Please use the Like button below, if you find this post useful.
9 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

This will not be a big deal. But if you want to solve this situation you need to follow these steps: 

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/solved-windows-requires-a-digitally-signed-driver/#method2

When you disable this feature, do a repair installation, or if you can, a reinstallation of the software to this time, get the correct driver installed. 

Andres Fallas Salazar
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a LIKE by clicking on the bottom at the left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Respected Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hello,

After change gpo, I repair install and the same problem....

I don`t understand why show message the digitally-signed-driver in a clean install with Windows 2016 Standard clean....

Is it possible that problem version DP 10.40?

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.. DiAc Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hello!
A few month ago I had the same problem with the Home tab , Windows Server 2016 and DP 10.20.

My solution was to set the "IE Enhanced Security Configuration" to OFF only for Administrators.

--> Server Manager / Local Server

Best regards,

Dirk

0 Likes
Respected Contributor..

Jump to solution
IES was disabled. The problem is the same.

Thanks!
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

Hello @Elfegume,

Having the same Internal Server Error at one client after upgrade to A.10.40 while the software upgrade went through smoothly. Still working with support on resolving it. If I find something I will share it here.

Regards,
Sebastian Koehler

---
0 Likes
Respected Contributor..

Jump to solution
Perfect I have a one case open with Microfocus too.

If I have ane answer I tell you.

Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

Hello @Elfegume,

First of all, the HPE driver warning must be from the old Data Protector version being uninstalled as part of the upgrade. The new drivers are signed by Micro Focus. I can tell you this is totally unrelated to the Internal Server Error.

For the Internal Server Error I guess I found the issue using your screenshot. I see you're running a Spanish localisation. My client with that problem is running a German localisation on their Cell Manager. Never seen this problem in my lab where I use an English display language (and German regional settings).

So I installed the German language kit and changed the display language to German, too. After reboot of the server the Dashboard produced the same issue. As an intermediate action you could install the English language kit and change the display language to English.

2019-07-26_10h23_07.png

I passed this all to support and wait for a fix now.

Regards,
Sebastian Koehler

---
Respected Contributor..

Jump to solution
@Sebastian.Koehler  thanks!!! it's the problem.

I change de language to English and fix it.

Do you thing that Microfocus make patch for fix it?

0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

Hi @Elfegume,

I have tested their hot fix for this problem today and it is working.

Regards,
Sebastian Koehler

---
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.