Highlighted
romell123 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Erroneous item: @PR_IPM_SUBTREE_ENTRYID

Hi everyone,

I have a trouble to backup some of mail boxs with the "MS Exchange Single Mailboxes".
and i have got this error "From: OB2BAR_Ahmed Shawky Abas@gppncmals02.gpp.corp "Single Mailbox" Time: 1/15/2011 6:03:16 PM
Network problems are preventing connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer.

[Major] From: OB2BAR_Mohamed Ibrahem Nagy@gppncmals02.gpp.corp "Single Mailbox" Time: 1/15/2011 6:03:16 PM
The client operation failed.

[Major] From: OB2BAR_Mariana Khairy@gppncmals02.gpp.corp "Single Mailbox" Time: 1/15/2011 6:03:16 PM
Network problems are preventing connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer.

Erroneous item: @PR_IPM_SUBTREE_ENTRYID/Inbox\AUDIO VISUAL SHIPMENTS - GOLDEN COAST.

Erroneous item: @PR_IPM_SUBTREE_ENTRYID/Inbox/mohamad salah e-mails\RIM_bca28a80-e9c0-11d1-87fe-00600811c6a2.

Erroneous item: @PR_IPM_SUBTREE_ENTRYID/Inbox\Engineering Department trip to Ras Sedr.

Erroneous item: @PR_IPM_SUBTREE_ENTRYID/Inbox\FW: Next Move 2010 Report."

0 Likes
1 Reply
GSSIT Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Erroneous item: @PR_IPM_SUBTREE_ENTRYID

Hi Romell

after opening a call with HP, I was shown the fix for this issue. I've copied and pasted the solution below

Network problems are preventing connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer

Known problem information

Title:  

Network problems are preventing connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer

Document ID:  

KM1319443

Product:  

Data Protector

Version:  

Windows

Updated:  

2012-Feb-25

Severity:  

Low

Classification:  

Known Problem

Action

In plan:  

Yes

Submitted:  

2012-Jan-18

»  E-mail me when this known problem is resolved  (HP Passport sign-in required)

Customer symptom

A single mailbox backup fails with the following error message:

[Major] From: OB2BAR_abc@<host-name> "Single Mailbox" Time: <date-time>

Customer resolution

The workaround solution is to change the IP Address of the Network Load balancer defined in the hosts file (%systemroot%\system32\drivers\etc\host) in the Exchange server by the IP Address of one of the CAS server OR please refer F5 configuration guide.

Internal Change Request

QCCR2A35709

Internal Legacy ID:

vfy647076
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.