Community in read only mode June 18 & 19
This community will be set in READ ONLY mode for a while on Tuesday June 18 into Wednesday June 19 while we import content and users from our Micro Focus Forums community site. MORE INFORMATION
mainland
New Member.

Error VMware Data Protector backup some VMs

I have 9.06 and data protector "vmware 6".

I have configured integration with VMware and some VMs, always the same fails the backup when they are in the same backup job than others.

If I create a job only for those VMs and run the VMs are copied correctly

Do you know it can be?

regards

0 Likes
1 Reply
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Error VMware Data Protector backup some VMs

Hi mainland,

are you using Hosts & Clusters or VM & Templates view to select the VMs for backup? In case you use Hosts & Clusters, make sure the ESXi hosts itself are not selected.

Regards,
Sebastian Koehler

---
Please use the Like button below, if you find this post useful.
Tags (2)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.