Graphixc User Interface has stopped working and closes the GUI

Add the image error

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Yarkovick,

Could you please attach the debug.log from the Cell manager and from the GUI server.

Also, patch level from the Cell Manager and GUI server.

Thank you,

Best Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Yarkovick,

rename Ob2EventInfo.dat, Ob2EventLog.dat and Ob2EventLog.txt in OmniBack\log\server, open the GUI and empty the eventlog to re-create those files. Does it work now? If yes, please share the renamed files with us.

Regards,
Sebastian Koehler

---
Please use the Like button below, if you find this post useful.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello yarkovick,

Just a short one - checking with you if the replies you got is good/useful and helped you solved your error. 

If yes, may I ask you to click on the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION so this can be shared.

Thanks

Rgds,

Sherman (HPE DP Support)

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.