adnanbb Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error while restoring Exchange Mail Box

DP 5.5
i am trying to restore in another exchange server i have done the Exchange integration i am able to see my client while storing. but getting following error

Microsoft Exchange Server (Microsoft Information Store)" Time: 10/4/2009 12:06:54 PM
esebcli2.dll: [126] The specified module could not be found

i have one more question do i have to create same directory structure for restore ?
0 Likes
2 Replies
CBee Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Error while restoring Exchange Mail Box

If this is a fresh installed exchange server that never has done a successfull backup, better do so to see if the entire configuration is working. Carefully check the documentation (found in your dataprotector machine, in the documentation subdir in the omniback installation directory).

As far as I see, I think either exchange or dataprotector is not installed in the default directories. There is a PATH setting that is needed on most exchange installation so dp can find the exchange softare.

btw: i hope this is a supported combination of versions. as far as I know, dp 5.5 does not support exchange 2007, it does support exchange 2003.
Things that go automatically, automatically go wrong...
0 Likes
adnanbb Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Error while restoring Exchange Mail Box

well actually it was path issue because exchange was install in different directory. i was able to resolve the issue.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.