New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Commander Commander
Commander

GUI client configuration error

Hi

I was trying to configure a windows 10 PC as a GUI client to DP 10.20 cell manager( HPUX in cluster mode.)

But faced the below error. Kindly help here.

Uninstalled the DP to try again. un-installation also didn't succeed .

Please find the attached details

###############################################################################

[CRITICAL] {C7849460-E172-4925-A29B-552E2850A0F2}: related product unexpectedly found on the system.
[CRITICAL] {187485FC-FAF8-4438-8173-2194F701FF9A}: related product unexpectedly found on the system.
[CRITICAL] {7D74CB1D-4B4D-4231-9E2E-F08D392345C0}: related product unexpectedly found on the system.
[CRITICAL] {D26C6357-E195-4A82-867B-8D64E006D076}: related product unexpectedly found on the system.
[CRITICAL] Update of some component framework configuration files failed.
[CRITICAL] Self-signed certificate generation failed.
[CRITICAL] Some services started with warnings or errors.
[CRITICAL] Service Data Protector Inet did not start.
[WARNING_DETAIL] Get certificate info:
Error reading certificate information.

################################################################

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello

I believe that installer found part of older version installed and was not able to handle uninstallation correctly at this point as far as I know we just have one option to clean registry.

1º Uninstall DP client

2º Remove folder c:\program data\omniback and c:\program files\omniback

3º Clean registry using any third party tool or manually using as search chain "omniback" 

4º Reboot GUI client and install again.

Best Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Commander Commander
Commander

Hi 

This didnt work. something wrong with the PC.

So I am formating the PC and will try again

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.