Highlighted
LRSchumacher1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HP DP 6.2 Expired Sessions Not Dropping Off

Running DP 6.2 with latest patches, and its been upgraded from one reve to the next of the last 10 years.  Our daily backup retention is three weeks and for the most part, the sessions change from protected to not protected when they expire.  Two issues here.

1. Lately, I'm showing sessions that are over three weeks old and have not switched to not protected.

2. Since earlier versions, as early as version 4.0, the not protected sessions do not drop off the session list and have to be manually removed.  If not removed, the session list fills up.  I've done some clean installs of DP 6.0 and 6.2 and they drop off automatically.  If I stop the services and move the config and db40 folders over, the problem resumes.  Not a deal-breaker, but it is annoying to see it work correctly with a clean install.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.