KhurramDP
Visitor.

HPE DP Report on objects under Each Media. Tape/Disk

Hi Guys,

I seek your help and advice on how to generate list of objects will all related information other than full catalog details for each media either disk or tape.

I used #omnimm -catalog Medium, but this gives in whole lot of information. I just need the very first few lines containing Session, Object Name, Object Type, Object status. Need to run this for the whole Media Tapes and Disks in all pools. If anyone has the scirpt please share/advice or just the basic command will also be great.

I'm a windows users. Please advice something cmd friendly.

Really appreciate if anyone could advice way forward.

Regards,

KN

0 Likes
2 Replies
KhurramDP
Visitor.

Re: HPE DP Report on objects under Each Media. Tape/Disk

Hi Guys,

would like to add. if information can also be listed in columns and not row.

Regards,

KN

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: HPE DP Report on objects under Each Media. Tape/Disk

Hello KN,

Can you please check if the output of omnirpt -report media_list_extended -timeframe 24 24 -tab is what you need?

Regards,
Sebastian Koehler

---
Please use the Like button below, if you find this post useful.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.