bellidogustavo Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Help Me please

I my job need change the password administrator in the Active directory, when i do this change, the data protector don't runned the backups jobs, my cell manager to be in linux, how change the password in the service of data protector when this in linux, in windows is services.msc i found the data protector service left click, properties, log on as, but in linux i don't know, i need make this because in my job to be a audit.
If this don't make i need said to auditor why the password administrator don't can change.

Thanks.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Georges Esteves Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Help Me please

hi,

Data Protector cell manager services run under the root account on all the unix/linux boxes, and it can't be changed. normaly the password change have not effect on DP.

could you take a look at the debug.log file on your linux cell manager, for any more precise error ?

Georges.
0 Likes
bellidogustavo Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Help Me please

thanks
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.