New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Admiral
Admiral

Installation Server on CentOS 7

Jump to solution

Hi,

I'm trying to install a Installation Server on a CentOS 7 but i'm facing some issues. After isntall the 9.0, Bundle 9.08 and the last patches i can with no problems import the IS on the Cell Manager.

When i try to upgrade some Linux RHEL clients that are in the 9.02 version, i receive the error:

"[Critical] <server.domain> [110:24] Client server.domain : client not responding."

But i can do a telnet to 5555 port to/from all servers ( IS, CM and Client ). The DNS are worked fine, with reverse resolution.

The SELinux and Firewall are disabled in the IS.

-----------
Please assign Kudos
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Admiral
Admiral

No ecnryption.

After do an "yum update" and reinstall the IS it works fine.

-----------
Please assign Kudos

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi

Do you have ECC enabled in those clients?

omnicc -encryption -status -all

If this is enabled please disable it temporally upgrade clients and enable ECC again.

Best Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Admiral
Admiral

No ecnryption.

After do an "yum update" and reinstall the IS it works fine.

-----------
Please assign Kudos

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.