tidi Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Internal error: DbaXXXX functions

Jump to solution

Dear Sir,

When I open Manager, there're the errors:
1: Internal error: DbaXXXX functions  12:1201

2: Unable to get Authentication token. Check if Appserver is running.

I have checked the DP services and seem all the services are running.

Best Regards

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Respected Contributor.

Re: Internal error: DbaXXXX functions

Jump to solution
Hello,

The version is A.10.40, how can I find out the GUI's version? Just now I repaired the DP, and now it's working.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

Hello @tidi,

What version of Data Protector is the Cell Manager? Is the GUI the same version? If this is Data Protector 10.x you need to make sure that the user running the GUI is added/known by the Cell Manager. This is done using omniusers command. For the GUI you need to add a Windows user with a password (that is internally used).

https://docs.microfocus.com/itom/Data_Protector:2019.05/CLIOmniusers#EXAMPLES

Regards,
Sebastian Koehler

---
Please use the Like button below, if you find this post useful.
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hi @tidi

This CM was working before or is a new installation? 

Check the pg_logs for any error there and share with us: ProgramData\OmniBack\server\db80\pg\pg_log\ | /var/opt/omni/server/db80/pg/pg_log 

Regards, 

Andres Fallas Salazar
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a LIKE by clicking on the bottom at the left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution
Hello,

The CM was working before, please check the attached files.

BTW, when the CM was working for inr1 backup, the speed was too slow.

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution
Hello,

The version is A.10.40, how can I find out the GUI's version? Just now I repaired the DP, and now it's working.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution
It's good to know that.
Knowing the solution, I can think that the problem was a corruption with the AS.
Best regards,
Andres Fallas Salazar
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a LIKE by clicking on the bottom at the left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.