Absent Member.. Fanlori Absent Member..
Absent Member..

List all installed patches

Jump to solution
Hi all,

I am trying to find a way to list via command prompt the patches list of my DP cell on DP5.5 (windows 2k3)

is there a command to list this?

The only way I know is to use the GUI, scripts cannot use the GUI...

Thanks
Surviving IT from within.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Alex Glennie Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: List all installed patches

Jump to solution
omnicheck -patches -host
4 Replies
Alex Glennie Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
omnicheck -patches -host
Absent Member.. Fanlori Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Great. this is exactly what I needed
Surviving IT from within.
0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.. VIVEKKV1 Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Migration and patches

Jump to solution

hi all,

currently im having DP 6.2 in HPUX 11.31 with some patches, i want to migrate the system to a new HPDP 6.2 in HPUX 11.31

which is not containing any patches. Is it possible ? or i need to patch the new HPDP 6.2 as like the old one and then migrate? Can anyone help me in this regard?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Migration and patches

Jump to solution

Hi @VIVEKKV1,

If you follow my migration steps pointed out in the other topic you will copy the databases, configuration files and binaries. So you will have the same patch level on the Cell Manager.

Regards,
Sebastian Koehler

---
Please use the Like button below, if you find this post useful.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.