Highlighted
Nazmal Kanji Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Omniback 3.50 User Interface on NT

I am running Omni 3.50 cell server on hp-ux 11.0, and want to run the User Interface on unix and NT. I've loaded the client on NT and chosen the User Interface, but when I open the GUI it gives an error message that I don't have sufficient rights. What am I doing wrong.

Thanks
0 Likes
2 Replies
Antoanetta Nagh Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Omniback 3.50 User Interface on NT

Go to the Cell Manager under users->and add the NT user (Admin, administrator, or whatever) and try again.
0 Likes
Gengwd Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Omniback 3.50 User Interface on NT

Hi,
Just like this,xomni->users->add users

When the dialog appears, fill username,domain,hostname following the below steps.(Windows user)

*,*,*
ADMINISTRATOR,*,*
ADMINISTRATOR,*,
ADMINISTRATOR,,

Note the NT server DNS configuration.if DNS set, NT Hostname should be fiiled with the full qualified name(like ntserver.xxx.com).

Hope it will be helpful.

Ping-Jian Xiao
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.