Claude Urhausen Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Omnicc -cbl_detail

Hi

We need something to find out which objects and size are accounted for the capacity-based licenses.

Omnicc -cbl_detail give us already a good view about the different integrations.

However, this is not the case for UNIX Filesystem, Virtual Environment, and MS Filesystem, which give me only a total amount of the protected size without the details from the objects.

Is there any way to get also the details about these integrations?

Many thanks

Claude

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Omnicc -cbl_detail

Hi @Claude Urhausen,

Thanks for bringing this up. omnicc -check_license -detail and omnicc -cbl_detail are the only available commands available today. I've just created an Idea for this and you can vote for it if you find it useful.

omnicc -cbl_detail should include detailed information on Filesystem and VEAgent backups
https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/Data-Protection-Idea-Exchange/omnicc-cbl-detail-should-include-detailed-information-on/idi-p/1647120

Micro Focus support should have a SQL script to pull this kind of information from the IDB. I think it is best to log a service request and ask for help.

Regards,
Sebastian Koehler

---
Please use the Like button below, if you find this post useful.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.