- List of all sessions in the previous 24 hours:
# omnirpt -report list_sessions -timeframe 24 24
- Report of saved objects from a particular session:
# omnirpt -report session_objects -session 2000/01/13-1
Report of saved objects from a particular session,
using the format option "short":
# omnirpt -report session_objects -session 2000/01/13-1 -short
- Complete session report, integrating statistical information:
# omnirpt -report single_session -session 2000/01/13-2
- Report regarding used hosts:
# omnirpt -report session_hosts -session 2000/01/13-2 | more
- Session flowchart of the last 24 hours formatted as a HTML graphics:
# omnirpt -report session_flow -timeframe 24 24 -html > filename
- Which tapes have been used during the last 24 hours?:
# omnirpt -report used_media -timeframe 24 24
- Which tape has been used in a particular session?
Which label does the tape have?
Which pool does it belong to?:
# omnirpt -report session_media -session 2000/01/13-2
- How many media are known? What is their status?
What is their capacity?:
# omnirpt -report media_statistics
- Statistics of a media pool:
# omnirpt -report media_statistics -pool "Gerds_Pool"
- When did a database purge run and what was deleted?:
# omnirpt -report db_purge
- Which datalists and barlists have backups scheduled?:
# omnirpt -report dl_sched
What is the size of the database? Are any extensions defined?
Is the database running out of disk space?:
# omnirpt -report db_size
- Which datalists and barlists exist?
Who is the owner? (useful reference for integrations)
Are there any pre-/postexec scripts?:
# omnirpt -report dl_info
- Which devices were used in a session?:
* This includes useful data on backup performance [GB/h]
# omnirpt -report session_devices -session 2000/01/13-2