Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
shabab-os Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SAP-DB Integration. Urgent!!!! ..

Hi all,

Doing integration of SAP-DB2 with DP 6.2

Below are my doubts:- (Might be so childish, but plsss help me understand better,)

1. I could see SAP/R3, SAP/DB and DB2 from "Add components". To integrate DP 6.2 with SAP running on DB2, which component should I add ??

2. Guessing that SAP/DB would be the right one, I have done the integration with all the proper credentials (both OS and SAP).

The integration was successful, though I am getting the following error when I run the back up

error : "Unable to read the configuration value `All' for SAPDB instance `db2pm1'.  "

As I have not done an SAP/DB2 Integration before, totally confused here....

Thanks a million in advance.....

******Assign Kudos (click on the white star) should you find it useful. *******
Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: SAP-DB Integration. Urgent!!!! ..

Not sure if this is expected to work. The support matrix is not 100% clear regarding this combination. The best chance is SAP R/3 since it uses backint while a regular DB2 backup is also available. If I where you, ask support and/or sales if this is supported on your specific platform.

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM1120970

Regards.
Sebastian
---
Please use the Like button below, if you find this post useful.
0 Likes
shabab-os Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: SAP-DB Integration. Urgent!!!! ..

Hi Sebastian,

Thank you very much for the reply. It really helps.

Let me check with DP back line support and sales team as well..

Once again, thanks a lot.

******Assign Kudos (click on the white star) should you find it useful. *******
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.