Community in read only mode June 18 & 19
This community will be set in READ ONLY mode for a while on Tuesday June 18 into Wednesday June 19 while we import content and users from our Micro Focus Forums community site. MORE INFORMATION
mula_e Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Support for Vmware 6.7

Hello All, 

Just wanted to check if there are any timelines for DP to support the new ESXi/VCenter version that were just released (version 6.7). 

Thanks, 
Etienne. 

5 Replies
rgb99 Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Support for Vmware 6.7

I am also wondering this. Does 10.03 support vCenter Server/ESXi 6.7?

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello

It has been released by VMware days ago

Updated on: 17 APR 2018

ESXi 6.7 | 17 APR 2018 | ISO Build 8169922

vCenter Server 6.7 | 17 APR 2018 | ISO Build 8217866

vCenter Server Appliance 6.7 | 17 APR 2018 | Build 8217866

Obiosuly still is not supported, anyway please log an exchange request accross SSO portal requesting support it as soon as possible.

Best REgards

Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Hi Etienne,

I've just posted this as an idea. Please vote for it.

VMware vSphere and VDDK 6.7 support
https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/Data-Protection-Idea-Exchange/VMware-vSphere-and-VDDK-6-7-support/idi-p/1643003

Regards,
Sebastian Koehler

---
Please use the Like button below, if you find this post useful.
dcompa Contributor.
Contributor.

Me too. Need vmware 6.7 support yet !!

0 Likes
dcompa Contributor.
Contributor.

Add support to vmware 6.7 urgent please !!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.