Cadet 1st Class Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Unable to Import Linux Reporting Server into CM (10.40)

New Data Protector CM (10.40, Windows 2016), Linux IS (Centos7), supposed to act as reporting server, too

No problems with installation, but import fails after pressing "Validate" with "Data could not be fetched".

Iptables are cleared. We checked communication between CM and RS with tcpdump, and there is some traffic, so no basic network problem. Test with  RS on Windows server was without problems.

Incidently, same error occurs when invalid credentials are used. 

Any ideas, anybody?

0 Likes
14 Replies
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Hello.

As I talked about, I created a password with asterisks, special characters,
uppercase, lowercase letters anyway,
I will try to run the command without omnipassword to see what happens

0 Likes
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I Try without omnipassword. The passwd pass follow the images, but when try to import, occurs the same error.

0 Likes
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Close this case.

My license dosen't work for reporting server run. The support microfocus team send me an emergency license  with suppor reporting server . I'm install and works now.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.