Highlighted
Member.

Upgrade form dp9 to dp10

Hi,

i want to upgrade my Cellmanager installation from dp9 to 10 (idb data database). After importing my idb export i could not start my Cellmanager. The start of Cellmanager abort with the following message:  Unable to get Authentication token. Check if Appserver ist running.

The new CM has a new Name and after import the idb change the owner und the check is ok.

After sucessfull import of the idb the Cellmanager do not responce of https//...:7116 requests

I hope you can help me

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Member.

Betreff: Upgrade form dp9 to dp10

Hello,
Next try to upgrade from DP9.8 to version 10.
If I install the version 10 over the DP9.8 I get the following message after the setup:

Global options file has beem upgraded.

Notification file dada has been upgraded

Keycloak service initialization failed.

Web reporting user password could not be randomized.

Installation server successfully imported.

Configuration of cell srv... sucessfully updated.

All services successfully started.

Migration of schedule(s) & template (s) failed.

A connect or login is not possible because the error message comes:

IPC Cannot Connect. and than " Unable to get Authentication token. Check if Appserver ist running."

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

There is a hotfix for this that needs to be slipstreamed into the DP 10 installation package.

Support knows about this issue and will provide the hotfix

DP1000_B306_QCCR2A75200_HF1

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi,

I just upgrade from DP 9 to 10, where can I get the hotfix ?

Thank you for your help

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Log support case with microfocus and they will help you with the required hotfix

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.