Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. Simon-GSPM Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Whart's New in Data Protector 10.00

Hello Everyone,

Data Protector  team will be hosting an Online Expert Day (OED) with Online Webinar on July 27th, 2017! Mark this on your calendars and click on Options -> Subscribe beside this post to be notified of any update on it!

We would like to invite you to join an hour long webinar on July 27th, that our HPE product Experts will be conducting regarding the following topic:  

What's New in Data Protector 10.00

Please find below the Webex and Skype (for audio) information for the session:

July 27th - 15:00  BST - Duration 1 hour

Add to Calendar , and when it's time join the meeting

Webex meeting details:

Join WebEx meeting

Meeting number: 802 764 992    

Meeting password:ecSG9KPz

Audio conference details:

Find a local number
Conference ID: 78214628
or
Join Skype meeting

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Claude Urhausen Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Whart's New in Data Protector 10.00

Hello

for the moment I don't see the version 10 binaries in "My Software Updates".

Do you know when DP10 will be released?

Thanks

Claude

0 Likes
Rikki11 Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

It is now possible to download v10. However i have been unable to create new v10 licenses. Is this something we are unable to do currently via the software/licensing portal?

0 Likes
Tim__Lawhead Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Was the meeting recorded?  I missed it and if possible would like to see it.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.