Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Windows 2008 R2 Disaster Recovery / EADR / DP 6.2

Hello,
I would like to ask if somebody tested or has information if Enhanced Automated Disaster Recovery for Windows Server 2008 R2 will be covered by DP 6.2 .
This EADR is not supported by DP 6.11 and is not included in the support matrix. The support matrix for DP 6.2 is not available.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member..

Hello Plamen,

I asked a similar question a while back and only a few days ago someone replied advising that a Site Specific Patch (SSPNT611_032) has been released to support this.

See the thread at: http://forums13.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?admit=109447627+1296122600997+28353475&threadId=1408404

Regards,

Michael
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Thank you very much for the link. It sounds really good if we have available patch for this functionality. I am going to test it out.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.