Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

command line: backup stats for a VM?

DP 9.04.

I can run "omnirpt -report host -host foobar -short" to get backup stats for host foobar.

How can I get the same information, via the command line, for a VMware VM that was backed up with veagent?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Redneck,

with 9.04 the best thing would be omnirpt -report obj_lastbackup -short and grep for the VM information. Starting with 9.05 you will also get VM backup information in the further reports such as omnirpt -report host_statistics -timeframe 24 24 -short.

Please use the Accept Solution button next to my post and assign a Kudo (thumbs up) If this works for you.

Regards,
Sebastian Koehler

---
Please use the Like button below, if you find this post useful.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Please mark this topic as resolved, if it is working for you. This will help others to find the right solutions quickly.

Regards,
Sebastian Koehler

---
Please use the Like button below, if you find this post useful.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.