Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

major problems with gui dp 6.2

Jump to solution

We are using DP 6.2 with latest patches on a windows 2003 R2 server.

As of this morning, I haven't been able to work with the clients tab in the gui. I also can't change an existing backup, but can create a new one.  The GUI just hangs and eventually I get a messages saying "has stopped responding". Does work O.K. with the other GUI tabs including  internal database, devices, restore, etc.

Any ideas how to fix this? 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member..

have you also upgraded your GUI on the client you are using to access DP?... if you are using the old GUI (before patches) with the upgraded cell manager (after patches) then you would have those kind of problems...

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Absent Member..

have you also upgraded your GUI on the client you are using to access DP?... if you are using the old GUI (before patches) with the upgraded cell manager (after patches) then you would have those kind of problems...

View solution in original post

Absent Member..

We were experiencing a very slow network earlier. The gui is now functional again.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.