Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. SinghDeepak Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

omnitrig is not coming up after windows OS patch

Jump to solution

Hello Team,

We have done the OS patching on windows cell manger that is running on DP10.30 but after that omnitrig is not coming up. please find the error.

Cannot reach the CRS on cell Manager System. CRS on the cell manager is not reachable or is not up and running.. system error [ 10022]

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frequent Contributor..

Re: omnitrig is not coming up after windows OS patch

Jump to solution

Issue is resolved now after chaning the Inet  ownership

0 Likes
6 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

You can do this: 

• Stop the services (omnisv -stop)
  • Open a Task Manager. 
  • Change the view and add the line of Command Line column. This varies in Win 2008 or 2012. 
  • Make sure that nothing from Omniback folders is running. If so, kill it. (Just keep StoreOnceSoftware if you have it)
  • Start the services again. 

Regards, 

Andres Fallas Salazar
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a LIKE by clicking on the bottom at the left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Frequent Contributor..

Jump to solution

we tried those step earlier even rebooted the cell manager as well but no luck.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

I can think that problem is related to AS. Please upload the latest server.log here.

Andres Fallas Salazar

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a LIKE by clicking on the bottom at the left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Frequent Contributor..

Jump to solution

please share ftp I can upload the same.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

I received the server.log that you sent me to the email. There are no errors. It's clean. 

Send me the DPServer.log and run.log to see if something can be found. 

Andres Fallas Salazar

0 Likes
Frequent Contributor..

Jump to solution

Issue is resolved now after chaning the Inet  ownership

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.