enriquerochar Absent Member.
Absent Member.

"There are no partitions on selected disk" when try to recover file from restored disk

Jump to solution

Hi guys!

I have Data Protector v. 7.0 and i've installed Granular Recovery Extension on my vmware sphere 5.1, so when i try to recover some file from a virtual disk I restored it appears a message that says "There are no partitions on selected disk". The virtual disk was restored on a NFS and the virtual machine has a Red Hat 6 SO.

Error: There are no partitions on selected disk

Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.

Re: "There are no partitions on selected disk" when try to recover file from restored disk

Jump to solution

I solved the problem, i needed to install the packages fuse-2.8.3-4.el6.x86_64 and fuse-libs-2.8.3-4.el6.x86_64.rpm in my mount proxy

Tags (6)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.

Re: "There are no partitions on selected disk" when try to recover file from restored disk

Jump to solution

I solved the problem, i needed to install the packages fuse-2.8.3-4.el6.x86_64 and fuse-libs-2.8.3-4.el6.x86_64.rpm in my mount proxy

Tags (6)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.