Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
Helpdesk_User Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

report for checking if replication is running correctly between storeonce

I'm trying to double check if all of my backups are sucesfully replicating from 1 storeonce to another. 

I've found the object copies report, and set it to show my anything with less than 2 copies, which appears to work but some of the items its listed when i check the session id i can see it was a replication job, which i've had to abort due to data protector issues etc.

Any idea if i can get this repot, but not show any aborted replication jobs as its hard to sieve tehese replication jobs out.

If it helps i'm running DP 9.07

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: report for checking if replication is running correctly between storeonce

Hello @Helpdesk_User

I test it and only shows me the copies that end properly. The session you aborted, some of the objects are completed? These will be taken in the count. But not if the object is in a failed status. 

If so, upgrade at least to 9.09 and check if the error persists. I have tested in 9.09 and 10.20 and worked for me. 

Regards, 

Andres Fallas Salazar
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.