Trusted Contributor.. kofop Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Re: web scheduler dissappear

Jump to solution

Thank you so much!

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hi @kofop,

Seems the issue mentioned (QCCR2A83377) was fixed in A.10.40. Support confirmed it and my own tests confirm it. So upgrading to the new version is considered safe.

I asked them to review/update the documentation accordingly.

Regards,
Sebastian Koehler

---
Please use the Like button below, if you find this post useful.
0 Likes
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi,

It's a strange news, because the patch what you sent  me is not solve the problem on 10.30 (but ok, it's solve the high open file number problem). I found a workarond what looks like changeing something (4 days ago): I installed the patch, and I changed the xmx/xms from 2048m to 4096m in /opt/omni/AppServer/bin/standalone.conf, and restarted the processes:

JAVA_OPTS="-Xmx4096m -Xms4096m -Xss228k -XX:NewRatio=2 -XX:MetaspaceSize=96M -XX:MaxMetaspaceSize=512m -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true"

The old logs:

"04:37:58,116 WARN [org.hibernate.resource.transaction.backend.jta.internal.synchronization.SynchronizationCallbackCoordinatorTrackingImpl] (Transaction Reaper Worker 2) HHH000451: Transaction afterCompletion called by a background threa
05:00:10,110 WARN [com.arjuna.ats.arjuna] (Transaction Reaper Worker 2) ARJUNA012113: TransactionReaper::doCancellations worker Thread[Transaction Reaper Worker 2,5,main] missed interrupt when cancelling TX 0:ffff0aa40433:-3fdee811:5cf1
05:22:50,382 ERROR [org.keycloak.services] (Timer-2) KC-SERVICES0089: Failed to run scheduled task ClearExpiredEvents: java.lang.RuntimeException: javax.transaction.RollbackException: ARJUNA016053: Could not commit transaction.
at org.keycloak.transaction.JtaTransactionWrapper.handleException(JtaTransactionWrapper.java:77)
at org.keycloak.transaction.JtaTransactionWrapper.commit(JtaTransactionWrapper.java:94)
at org.keycloak.services.DefaultKeycloakTransactionManager.commit(DefaultKeycloakTransactionManager.java:126)
at org.keycloak.services.scheduled.ClusterAwareScheduledTaskRunner.runTask(ClusterAwareScheduledTaskRunner.java:62)
at org.keycloak.services.scheduled.ScheduledTaskRunner.run(ScheduledTaskRunner.java:45)
at org.keycloak.timer.basic.BasicTimerProvider$1.run(BasicTimerProvider.java:51)
at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:555)
at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)
Caused by: javax.transaction.RollbackException: ARJUNA016053: Could not commit transaction.
at com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.TransactionImple.commitAndDisassociate(TransactionImple.java:1212)
at com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.BaseTransaction.commit(BaseTransaction.java:126)
at com.arjuna.ats.jbossatx.BaseTransactionManagerDelegate.commit(BaseTransactionManagerDelegate.java:89)
at org.keycloak.transaction.JtaTransactionWrapper.commit(JtaTransactionWrapper.java:92)
... 6 more

06:11:46,266 ERROR [stderr] (JCA PoolFiller) Exception in thread "JCA PoolFiller" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
06:21:15,174 ERROR [org.xnio.listener] (default I/O-19) XNIO001007: A channel event listener threw an exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

05:56:29,088 ERROR [org.xnio.listener] (default I/O-41) XNIO001007: A channel event listener threw an exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

06:24:12,233 ERROR [org.xnio.listener] (default I/O-3) XNIO001007: A channel event listener threw an exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

06:19:52,703 ERROR [org.xnio.listener] (default I/O-35) XNIO001007: A channel event listener threw an exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

06:30:29,492 ERROR [org.xnio.listener] (default I/O-31) XNIO001007: A channel event listener threw an exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

06:16:18,497 ERROR [org.xnio.listener] (default I/O-13) XNIO001007: A channel event listener threw an exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

06:47:54,744 ERROR [stderr] (EJB default - 9) Exception in thread "ServerService Thread Pool -- 32" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
06:44:36,218 ERROR [org.xnio.listener] (default I/O-3) XNIO001007: A channel event listener threw an exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

"

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hello @kofop.

If the larger memory sizes fixed your problem, then 10.40 and later releases should not have this issue since the default memory values have now been increased.

Thanks,

Shishir

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

yes, the 10.40 fixed my problems. 

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.