Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Application Virtualization 11.2 Now Available

Application Virtualization 11.2 is now available. This version of Application Virtualization provides full support for packaging and executing virtual applications on Windows 10 devices, and more:

https://www.novell.com/communities/coolsolutions/zenworks-application-virtualization-11-2-now-available/
--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
0 Likes
3 Replies
lchen_ca1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Application Virtualization 11.2 Now Available

Received the following error when clicking on the link: Access forbidden!
This resource was requested with a missing or invalid token.
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

lchen_ca1;2417338 wrote:
Received the following error when clicking on the link: Access forbidden!
This resource was requested with a missing or invalid token.

Try this: http://download.novell.com/protected/Summary.jsp?buildid=wFjBvYTlRxA~

Thomas
0 Likes
JHakvoort
New Member.

Has someone a working version (11.2) with a valid license from the a previous version?

The Novell ZENworks Application Virtualization 11.2 downloads from Novell.com are trails (and don't work with my license file).

Dropped my question by support but still waiting (more than three weeks) for a simple download from NCC(Novell Customer Center).
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.