Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Could not write Value VersionMajor to key with Office 2003

Has anybody come across this error and is there a fix for it.. I used the template in ZAV 8 for Microsoft Office 2003..Thanks Jim

Jim Froio MCP
LAN Support Technician
Baldwinsville Central Schools
(315) 638-6106 Ext.3418
Fax:(315) 638-6157
EMail: jfroio@bville.org

For Technical Support please contact
BCSD Helpdesk: Ext. #6190 or
Helpdesk@bville.org
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

What happens if you snapshot it yourself? I have seen strange issues when using the templates and generally prefer building apps from scratch. I have successfully virtualized every version of Office from '97 to 2007 and don't recall seeing this problem.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks I will give it a shot. Have you had any luck with Office 2010???

Jim Froio MCP
LAN Support Technician
Baldwinsville Central Schools
(315) 638-6106 Ext.3418
Fax:(315) 638-6157
EMail: jfroio@bville.org

For Technical Support please contact
BCSD Helpdesk: Ext. #6190 or
Helpdesk@bville.org
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Haven't tried but there is a thread that makes it sound like people have had success doing it. I know there's an additional bit of software from MS that you have to use with it in order to get it activated.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.