Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ZAV install win2000 Professinal

Hi All
I check ZAV 8 User Guide, it could support Win2000 plateform, I install New win2000 Sp4 Professional and install ZAV8, but I find it show a error below:
======================
Studio.com-Application Error
Application has generated an exception that could not be handled.
Process ID=0x484(1108),Thread ID=0x1a8(424)
Click OK to terminal the application
Click CANCEL to debug the application.
=====================
When I Clieck "CANCEL",it show another error message windws

======================
No register JIT debugger was specified.
Click on retry to have the process wait while attaching a debug manually.
Click n Cancel to abort the JIT debug request.

=======================

Who had seem the same condition like me ?

wyld
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

For what it's worth I couldn't get ZAV 8 to launch in my Windows 2000 VM either. You may want to try virtualizing your app under XP and see if it works under Windows 2000. I just tested a bunch of apps we virtualized under XP and most seemed to work under 2000. Some of the .NET stuff wouldn't launch but most of the other apps seemed to be ok.
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi
I test & fine ZAV 8 install Win2000 Pro/Advanced Server, it alway show the same error.but I install zav 7.01 instead of ZAV 8 , it work fine......

wencheng
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.