Absent Member.
Absent Member.

spoonplay

Hi all,

Zav 11 pro environment.

I'm streaming a virt application from a network share
command line is as follows
C:\setup\Tools>SpoonPlay.exe /model=\\fs01_data\apps\vapps\lc3\model.xm /xvm=c:\
setup\tools\xvm.exe /cache=%appdata%\lc3 /xsandboxpath=c:\setup

I have tried with and without xsandboxpath since documentation is a bit unclear regarding if its necessary or not (and what it does)
Spoonplay creates the .bin file when I use the xsandbox switch.
A other problem I have is that spoonplay.exe dosnt terminate when I close the application, throwing a error when I try to start application again.

I have seen few questions regarding /cache and some solutions. But non of them has worked for me, anybody have a working caching app?

/Lennart
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Now I have figured out why spoonplay doesn't quit. It haven't figured out that it's finished yet (errorlevel not 0)
Perhaps that why the cache file dosn't get created.

/Lelle
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.