Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

virtual CS4 photoshop crashes on windows 8.1

I have a virtual cs4 photoshop app that runs fine on windows 7 but is toast on windows 8.1
Is this a lost cause?
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: virtual CS4 photoshop crashes on windows 8.1

Thomas Roberts;2399098 wrote:
I have a virtual cs4 photoshop app that runs fine on windows 7 but is toast on windows 8.1
Is this a lost cause?

It may require visualizing more of the SYSTEM32 files.
I would recommend using Process Monitor on Win7 to see which files the processes use. (You may need to check your main process at multiple points, as it may load and unload DLLs at the start.)

No idea if that would help..........Just tossing out ideas.
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: virtual CS4 photoshop crashes on windows 8.1

Did you use the template or create your own vapp from scratch?

"Thomas Roberts" <tom@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:5594562E.5C41.001D.1@nowhere.com...
Is this a lost cause?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.