Micro Focus is delighted to announce the release of DevPartner 11.04. This is a minor product release and generally available on November 14, 2017. DevPartner enables developers to quickly build and deploy applications by reducing coding errors and potential performance problems. Integrated within Visual Studio, DevPartner can automatically detect code quality issues and enable development teams to take quick corrective action.
DevPartner 11.04 highlights include:
- Support for the latest modern development tools from Microsoft, Visual Studio 2017
- A NEW Jenkins integration through a DPS Runner capability enabling the launch of unit testing from Jenkins, and HTML report generation for both error detection and coverage analysis
- Improvements in memory management, consumption and performance
- Support for additional Window’s APIs
- A roll-up of prior bug fixes and customer requested enhancements from version 11.03
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.