Manual Installation of DevPartner Help in Visual Studio 2013 and 2015
Currently, the DevPartner online help facility does not integrate with Visual Studio versions 2013 and 2015 during the install as earlier versions of Visual Studio.
A manual integration can be performed using the steps below.
1. In Visual Studio, under Help, Click on "Add and Remove Help Content".
2. Under the installation source, click on the "Disk" radio button.
3. Click the "..." Navigation link, navigate to, and select the helpcontentsetup.msha file from the DevPartner extracted installation media. If you extracted the media to a directory such as "C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\DPVC 11.3.1614.0", it will be located at
"C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\DPVC 11.3.1614.0\Setup\Common\Micro Focus\HelpViewer\helpcontentsetup.msha"
4. The Micro Focus \ DevPartner Studio \ DevPartner Studio will now be displayed. Click on "Add", at the end of that entry.
5. Click on "Update" at the bottom of the window.