Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
BKendall Absent Member.
Absent Member.

BoundsChecker: WatchListErrorCode = ErrorSignatureVerificationFailed

Jump to solution

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 19 March 2012]

This happens when trying to inject from VS2010. Right after this I get the StartRecording() FAILED: hr=0x80004005. I read all the fixes I could find my localhost is setup, I don't have a firewall running. Not sure what to do next.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
mlevis Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: BoundsChecker: WatchListErrorCode = ErrorSignatureVerificationFailed

Jump to solution
Contact support and ask for the Watchlist Wcore fix. We had to update our certificates for signing and a few select systems will not verify the certificate even though it shows as valid when checking the cert on the DLL.

Sorry for the issues this caused.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
mlevis Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Contact support and ask for the Watchlist Wcore fix. We had to update our certificates for signing and a few select systems will not verify the certificate even though it shows as valid when checking the cert on the DLL.

Sorry for the issues this caused.
0 Likes
Neal L Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
If you are on the 99 day special from Component Source, let us know. I will have to give you the download link separately.

Neal T. Leverenz
Development Manager and Software Architect
Micro Focus DevPartner

0 Likes
BKendall Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
I did buy the 99 day special from Compusource so I'll need the link. Good to know there's a quick fix for it.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.